Terms & Conditions
Please find the terms & conditions for The Marlin Hotel below.
Hotel Reservation Terms & Conditions
By booking this reservation, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A deposit in the amount of the first room night (the “Deposit”) is required to reserve your reservation. If the Deposit is paid by debit or credit card, you hereby certify that you are an authorized user of such credit or debit card and will not dispute any valid charges including, without limitation, the Deposit, with your bank or credit card company. The hotel reserves the right to require that the name on the credit or debit card match the name on the reservation. Notice to Debit Card Users: By submitting your debit card as a method of payment you are authorizing an approval to be secured on your checking account. The amount of the approval will be deducted from your checking account and reduce your available balance.
- A resort fee of $15 per night, per room, will be added.
- Unless specifically excluded by your booked offer, the Deposit is fully refundable provided that written notice of cancellation is sent to the hotel at email@example.com at least 72 hours before the arrival date. You hereby agree that you will forfeit the deposit if you fail to provide timely written notice of cancellation as set forth herein.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check out time is 12:00 PM.
- There is an additional charge of $20.00 per occupant, per night, above 2 occupants per room.
- Estimated taxes are based on the current tax rate (subject to change as permitted by applicable law). Additional taxes, if any, will be due upon check-in.
- The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. We will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and fees, as well as a $100.00 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations, should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. You agree that any guests in your room are authorized by you to charge to the room from anywhere on hotel property unless you advise the front desk otherwise in writing.
- You hereby agree to be held personally liable for all costs and charges relating to the above-referenced reservation including, without limitation, the Deposit, total room rate and any incidental charges (collectively, “Charges”). You further agree to be held personally liable and fully indemnify the hotel for any claims, demands, damages, liabilities, expenses, losses of every nature and kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (collectively, “Claims”) arising out of your intentional or negligent acts and/or the intentional or negligent acts or omissions of your guests or invitees. You hereby authorize the hotel and/or its affiliates to charge the credit or debit card on file with the hotel for all Charges and/or Claims.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your requests for specific room type and location however, we are unable to guarantee any requests as rooms are not assigned until check-in. Additional fees may apply depending on the specific requests.
- Telephone calls made from hotel phones (including in guest rooms, lobbies, hallways or elevators) to hotel operators or other hotel staff (such as front desk, concierge, room service, etc.) may be monitored or recorded by hotel management for purposes of quality assurance, training, security or mutual protection.
- By providing your e-mail address, you consent to receive promotional e-mails from the hotel and its related and/or affiliated properties.
- Refreshment centers may be provided in your guest room, and are not intended for storage of personal items. Stocked items are billed to the guest's account as soon as they are removed from the refreshment center.
- You understand and agree that any money, jewelry and other valuables brought to the hotel are at the guest’s sole risk and that the hotel shall not be responsible for any loss or damage thereto.
- . This is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is only permitted in designated open areas. In case of smoking indoors, you understand and agree that the hotel may charge your debit or credit card a minimum fee of $350.00 daily for deep cleaning.
- No plug-in appliances or equipment are permitted on the balconies and must remain indoors at all times. The use of extension cords is strictly prohibited.
- You hereby authorize us to place a hold against your credit or debit card to guarantee any and all Charges and Claims and, in the event that you do not settle your account subsequent to your departure, you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card or apply funds you have on file with us against what you owe.
- In the event of a dispute arising under these Terms & Conditions, whether or not a lawsuit or other proceeding is filed, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in litigating entitlement to attorneys’ fees and costs, as well as in determining or quantifying the amount of recoverable attorneys’ fees and costs. The reasonable costs to which the prevailing party is entitled shall include costs that are taxable under any applicable statute, rule, or guideline, as well as non-taxable costs, including, but not limited to, costs of investigation, copying costs, electronic discovery costs, telephone charges, mailing and delivery charges, information technology support charges, consultant and expert witness fees, travel expenses, court reporter fees, and mediator fees, regardless of whether such costs are otherwise taxable.