Learn More About Our Art Deco Hotel
Perched on Collins Avenue, only two blocks from the beach, The Marlin Hotel is a South Beach landmark. Fully renovated to preserve its timeless Art Deco character while offering every modern luxury, this contemporary gem lies at the epicenter of Miami Beach’s iconic shopping, nightlife, and entertainment district. The hotel features 33 beautifully-appointed rooms and suites and a casual, laid-back vibe perfect for family vacations, romantic getaways or business travel.
History of The Marlin Hotel
The building was erected in 1939, designed by L. Murray Dixon, a principal architect who’s vision defined Deco South Beach design. Nestled in the heart of the city's celebrated Art Deco District, The Marlin Hotel remains a signature South Beach landmark.
In the 1990s, the hotel was transposed into a tropical retreat for some of the world's most renowned recording artists and performers.
Music legends like Jay-Z, Mariah Carey, Kanye West, Gwen Stefani and many more have made their way to The Marlin to stay, play and produce their music at the property's in-house recording studio.
MRK's modern restoration revitalized the prominent property, adding state-of-the-art rooms and suites that anchor the hotel firmly in the present while embracing the history of the iconic location.
At Your Service
State-of-the-art in-room amenities. Enjoy all The Marlin Hotel has to offer. A $27+ tax amenity fee applies per room per day and includes the following:
- Welcome Drink
- Continental Breakfast
- Two Beach Chairs and Umbrella
- Two Beach Towels
- In-room Nespresso Coffee
- In-room Natural Spring Waters and Chocolates
- Unlimited High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Local Phone Calls
- Daily Newspaper
- 10% Discount at Kalma Spa (off-site)
- Turn-down service
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry and dry cleaning services available upon request
- Transportation service available upon request
Food & Drink Services
- Continental breakfast from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Complimentary welcome bottles of water
- Valerian Orange Milk chocolate by Astor
- Nespresso machine in the room
- 55-inch 4k flat screen - Direct TV - Netflix - YouTube
- iHome play center
- Ving Card locks
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Babyliss Flat Iron
In-Room Spa Feel
- Sunday Citizen luxurious soft throw blankets
- Luxury Sferra bedding
- Spa quality robes and slippers
- Mistral Verbena Toiletries Collection
- Eye make-up remover
- Beach bag stocked with two beach towels
- Pet-friendly (up to one pet under 20lbs.)
- The Marlin Hotel is not responsible for any incident involving a pet. Pet owners assume all responsibility and liability for their pets and any incidents that may occur.
- Currently, pursuant to Florida government regulations, we are only allowed to accept certified service animals.
For Your Accessibility Needs
The Following Features Are Available
- Property is fully accessible
- Accessible rooms
- Accessible guest room with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide at least 32 inches of clear width[af4]
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Bathroom doors that provide at least 32 inches of clear width[af5]
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Braille elevator
- Braille room numbers
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Service support animals are welcome
- Valet-only parking
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible route from hotel lobby to restaurant
- Accessible transportation with advance notice doorbell w/ Audio/Strobe alert
- Doorbell w/ Audio/Strobe alert
- Portable shower chairs
The Following Features Are Not Available
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to guestrooms on the first floor
- Self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
Lincoln Road Shopping Mall
This high-energy, pedestrian-friendly thoroughfare is South Beach’s premier shopping and entertainment district. Ten blocks of upscale shopping, dining, and nightlife as well as prime people-watching... If you’re wondering how to dress, think “anything goes.” You’re as likely to come across swimsuit-clad folks right off the beach as you are high-style fashionistas dressed for the club.
South Point Park
At Miami Beach’s southernmost point, this free-to-visit 17-acre park features paths for walking and jogging, grassy areas for picnicking and panoramic ocean views Kids love the playground outfitted with water features, and there’s a 450-foot-long pier with bait-cutting and fish-washing station and plenty of seating for relaxing and enjoying the scene.